Wednesday 2 September 2009

Travel Plans

We've officially booked planes, hostels etc for our first break. We're heading to Dublin for the first half where we'll be doing a 3 day tour then off to Berlin. I'm not exactly sure what attracts me to Germany other than having studied it for a few years. People keep telling me "Oh Meggie, German will just come back to you while you're there." HA. No way. Anyway, we'll be doing a Paddywagon tour in southern Ireland (http://www.paddywagontours.com/viewtour.php?id=14&&day=02&&month=09&&year=2009). Should be a good time- I love the people I'm going with.

Beyond that, we're heading to Scotland this weekend, leaving Friday morning and returning Sunday. I'm hoping to do a ghost tour and enjoy the beautiful scenery. Classes are getting in the way of travel, which is a tad annoying. I'm taking 2 performance studies classes which are completely out of my comfort zone. Next week, I have to perform 3 images from 3 different poems- a tad different. We'll see how it goes.

Also, the toilet paper here comes in disconnected square blocks. I'll never get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment